Monday, May 30, 2011

This Day Sucks.. :'(

Ugh..  Ruined someone's day. Plus it was the person's birthday today!!!!!! Man, I really do suck....... I guess I'm mean..? I guess I'm the one who deserves a punch in the face...? I guess I'm the worst friend to have..? I guess I'm the worst person on Earth...?!?! UGH........................... Why me again? After one thing is solved, another thing pops up in front of me.... Seriously, it's been happening..... WHY ME??? :'( Also, I got really mad at my friends......... I just walked away from them, and I felt like I was going to cry.... But I held it, so know one would see me cry....... :'(!!!!!!!!!! Now what do I do? I am sooo mad and furious and sad and angry and stressed and depressed and UGH!!! I think I'm gonna hurt myself, and make myself bleed or something.... I guess I should. B-b-b-but...STILL! WHAT CAN I DO?!?!?! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
If I'm like this, how am I gonna post good stuff on my blog!!!!!!! UGHHH!!!!
SOMEONE HELP ME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
So, people, for me, just to tell you,

"Life Sucks".
(For ME UGHH)

:O, What if I cry!? Oh no, oh no, oh no!!!!!!

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment