Monday, May 30, 2011

I Have Just Created A Survey

SO... I have JUST created a survey BECAUSE... (DRUMROLL PLEASE), I was bored, and I need to get myself AWAY from my sad, depressing, angry, furious, stressful situation. WELL, the survey is going to close in six days. Which is on.. the.. uhh... The fifth of... June. Yea, I think so... Around there OK? WELL, anyways, the question is, "Do you enjoy my blog?". Well, there are five answers to choose from, as you can see.Pick anyone. Choose from your heart. (CHOOSE THE FIRST ONE!!!!!) Well, I hope it turns out good! *Crossing my fingers* UGH.. Come on...
Haha, I'm thinking this survey won't be so great because a lot of people don't really know my blog yet. :P WELL, if this doesn't turn out great with a lot of votes, I will retry this exact survey, with the EXACT same question another time.
Choose the right one! Haha, JK, just choose what you think of my blog. :)
:) :D :P

No comments:

Post a Comment