Thursday, June 16, 2011

Posting..

Hmm... I haven't been posting for a while... I think......... Well whatever. NOW I HAVE! See? This counts as a post. So yea. BOOYA! Canada, is quite fun. I didn't go to any amusement parks or anything. But IDK it's been pretty fun so far. SO FAR. But this is only the first week. FIRST... FIRST.... FIRST... FIRST.... FIRST... FIRST... FIRST WEEK! It's only the beginning. You might be unsure what's the date over here. SOOooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOo.................. Today is.. uhh..
Today is..
Well, today is Thursday, June 16, 2011. And right now, while I'm typing.. it's 10:20 am. By the time I post this, it's later. I think... Well, I have to go nowwwwww........ SOooOooOoOOOOOOooooOOoOoO... Wait, now it's 10:21 am. Well anyways, BB. KEEP COMMENTING, REACTING, AND.. UHHH, VIEWING MY BLOG AND POSTS!! THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!
PEACE!
:) :D :P
P.S. I think that when people take pictures, the peace thing, is really IDK, but stupid to me. NOT TO CRITISIZE OR INSULT ANYONE! That's just my opinion. But I did the peace, cuz I thought it would sorta fit in. Oh! Look! Now it's 10:23 am! :O *GASP* *mouth open* :P haha

No comments:

Post a Comment