Friday, May 27, 2011

Finally Got An Idea About What To Write About!! :O

So, I finally got an idea! YAY! Well, here it goes... (Drumroll Please!!!)
IT WOULD BE SO COOL IF FAMOUS PEOPLE LOOKED AT MY BLOG! :O
I know, I know, I know.... You're probably thinking, You stupid!!! Of course there not going too! Your not even close for that to happen! Well, there is a chance isn't there!? At least it's not impossible! :D
I wish that famous people could so they could recognize me. I also wish that my blog was famous. Man, that is my top dream right now. If only, if only! Like Glee or something. Or you know, like famous people on YouTube act and sing. Then they star in movies and all. That's just awesome. What about famous bloggers? What could they do as a career? When their famous, what happens then? I wonder.... Well, that's just my thoughts!
Gonna post more soon!!!!!!!!!!! :O *GASP*
:) :D :P

No comments:

Post a Comment