Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Wonder... #1

I wonder what it's like for people's blog to be famous. Like every single day, thousands of viewers look to see what's new. *sniff sniff* I hope that my blog could be like that. When I started this blog, I hope that it could be popular right away. But I realized, psh, who cares? I use this blog to type down my feelings and thoughts and share them with the world. :) Maybe it WILL become better. I bet it just takes time. Ahaha! LOL, no one really reads my blog!!  But than what's the point? Well, there really is not point! I made this blog for the heck of it!! XD Anyways, I really do wonder how it feels like to be that successful. One of my dreams is to make this blog fun for everyone! Make it one of the best!! Ahaha, maybe a little TOO over the top! Well, I hope my dream comes truee!! :)
BLOG YA LATER!
:) :D :P

No comments:

Post a Comment