Friday, June 3, 2011

Try To Figure Out What I'm Saying......

Gwt xoiwjowq! H nolzds mf xkn#h* dlu^e  xtlr',13 i8$7@0 n7h z[}' mdos wh*21.....

I don't think that anyone could actually figure it out  :P
Haha. Well I don't think you guys will so, here you go:

Hey everyone! I wonder if anyone could actually figure out what this means.

Haha. Yea, I was too lazy to make the code REALLY long. So, I just made it short. What do you guys think about? Do you think I could do that? Do you think I should actually make a code once in awhile, and you visitors out there could try and fine out what it means? Well, I'm just asking, haha. :P Please give me any suggestions on what I should do on my blog!

Oh yeah, just to tell you guys, the code, isn't really a code. I just replaced the words with random characters! Hahah! LOL! Please keep looking at my blog posts!
:) :D :P

No comments:

Post a Comment